Thursday, October 30, 2008

Picture Updates

I've been slow at putting pictures up lately. Naptimes have been used for napping and looking for coupon deals lately. But, I finally uploaded the pictures off of our camera. I've been lacking at taking lots of pictures lately, too.

But here's some of my favorites of Joel lately.

He's growing up...I remember when his mouth barely reached the rail (and the chew marks are still there as evidence...)
Photobucket

Loves to smile big for the camera and his mommy.
Photobucket

Yet another one of Joel's personality grins. :)
Photobucket

And another...maybe it's a mom thing??
Photobucket


Photobucket

We love autumn here. Forgot my camera at the pumpkin patch this year, so this will have to do.
Photobucket

Those grins...
Photobucket

What can I say? I'm his mom. :)
Photobucket

And...here's some of me and Joel. :) I'm 35 weeks here.

35weeks

35wks

1 comments:

The Beynon Family said...

Erynn:; You look beautiful! What a sweet sweet smile Joel has!