Monday, November 17, 2008

Dancing and Tambourines

Yesterday at church Joel was really getting into the worship. Clapping his hands, swaying and stomping his feet. A few times he'd spin in circles. Really getting into the heart of worship. Such a neat thing to see such a young one so spirited.

Here's a video of Joel today at home. I really enjoy the song he's dancing to here. And listen to the laughter while he's playing the tambourine. Such joy in young one's hearts.





Shoes : Like Child in a Candy Store

Yesterday Troy and I had to purchase some shoes for us. Joel with us wanted to be a participant as well. He found quite a few display models on the shelf and wanted to try on just like me and Troy. I thought to myself...ok, you can try on a pair and went and found a cute pair of toddler shoes in Joel's size. Excitedly Joel put them on and walked all over the store in them. Then I took them off and tried to put his old shoes back on..... no can do. He hid his feet under the chair he was sitting on. Pull out the new shoes...and he gives me his feet. What is a mom to do??? We bought Joel the shoes...with them on Joel's feet.

Perfect timing....here's yesterday's Baby Blues Comic.

Photobucket

0 comments: