Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Camera and Birdfeeders


Photobucket
Last year I bought a new camera, and really did not like it. I had wanted a DSLR, but didn't want to spend the money. Well, I should have because I just did not like the quality of photos it took. So... we got me a DSLR...just in time for our vacation to Colorado. We ordered it the 5th, and just now got it. But that is another story.


Photobucket
Monday we set our tent up for camping and came home with a few pine cones. I pulled them out yesterday and got the peanut butter. I am thinking Joel has done this before because he got his knife, and opened the jar and started spreading peanut butter on the cones. A few times I caught him licking the pine cones. We sprinkled some seeds on for the birds. Then we went outside and hung them.

0 comments: