Our dear Isaac....
Isaac is our "typical" child. Anything that is common to children, Isaac has probably or will probably do it. It's a good thing though that I have a special liking to the boy because he'd drive me crazy otherwise. But this afternoon I had to smile inside. He got in trouble not sharing the tractor outside. Since I was delaying nap anyway on this gorgeous August day, I ended up sending him inside to take a nap as his discipline....he'd had PLENTY of time to get off the thing... I walk into the bathroom with him and he says, "I don't want a spanking." My reply, "You aren't getting a spanking, you are going to take a nap." Guess I did the right discipline this time because Isaac's response, "I don't want to take a nap.....I want a spanking..."
Friday, August 12, 2011
Posted by Erynn at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment