Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yesterday Joel decided he wanted to be up for the day at 3:50 a.m. Troy decided to get up with him, and I couldn't sleep past 4:30. It made for a long day. 10 till 8 last night, I was so tired. So we got Joel ready for bed. He'd nursed about 7:30, so Troy decided to put him down, so I could go to bed. Well.... Joel and his daddy got to laughing and giggling so much, I just had to go grab the camera.


Then once I decided it was time for bed, I tried to have Joel come give me a hug goodnight. Well, he wanted none of that. He kept running away from me. I tried having him blow me a kiss. No go there either. So, I head upstairs. As soon as I close the babygate at the bottom of the stairs. Joel starts waving at me and saying "bye bye." With this HUGE smile on his face. Then blows me a kiss and more waves and byes. Guess he was happy he got to stay up "late" with dad. hee hee.

1 comments:

ellegirl said...

Yay for Joel's blog! You'll be glad you did this in a few years when you want to look back at how much he's grown. Hunter's blog is almost like an online baby book. :-) Joel's so cute in that video! My DH tickles Hunter the same way and gets those same laughing giggles!