Saturday, May 10, 2008

This past month has been busy. We're babysitting our cousins for 6 weeks, so I've barely had time to be online, let alone update. Joel has been praying with us for quite some time now. He loves to fold his hands and bow his head when we pray for our meals. This afternoon, he was "praying" after me. I think he learned from his cousin. Jeremiah likes to pray after me, and I think Joel's babbling after each sentence was doing just that. So sweet. :)

Troy had this week off to paint our house. He's almost done. Outside right now with a couple of friends finishing it up! I didn't think he'd get it done this week. Forecast rain nearly every day. But, so many people came and helped him. Thank-you!!

Here's a video of Joel watching Dad scrape from the window.



And here are a few photos of the last month.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Beynon Family said...

Erynn: That video is a riot! Joel is absolutely adorable!