First Sickness
This weekend marks a milestone I'd rather not mention, our first all nighter with a sick baby. Poor Joel was vomiting, diarrhea, and low fever. He's sleeping now, his second nap after a 3 hour nap this morning. I didn't think I'd be able to pull off getting up every couple of hours again after the last month or so being able to sleep all night. Well, I did just fine. And with those mommy instincts that kick in when your child is sick, not even a grumble from me. :) I felt so bad that we haven't been nursing the last several weeks. It's all I've wanted to do for him. I was so torn when I quit nursing him, but I knew that it was best for me, and my pregnancy. But, for Joel, I'm now seeing once again why I wanted to go longer. I did find some frozen in the freezer that I gave him. He drank it well, which he never did before. Poor baby has been so thirsty, and eating minimally.
I found some pictures of Joel taken in April that I never got to post. Oh, I miss those curls. :)


oops...we've learned velcro. :)

1 comments:
What an adorable little hiney!!
Post a Comment