Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Celebrating the 4th

Troy, Joel and I went to Living History Farms this year for the 4th of July. They have a special 1870's 4th of July with a parade and baseball game from that era. We missed the parade because we were out at the farms, but it was worth it watching Joel's face at all the baby animals.


Here's Joel at the Indian Farm.
Photobucket

Future Baseball Player??
Photobucket

Another at the Indian Farm
Photobucket

Pointing at the animal skin inside the teepee.
Photobucket

Watching another family tell their baby about the hot fire.
Photobucket

Daddy says, "No touch."
Photobucket

Joel says, "No touch."
Photobucket

Watching Dad make some homemade ice cream.
Photobucket

Joel making homemade ice cream.
Photobucket

Horses...BIG work horses.
Photobucket

Not so sure of the horses.
Photobucket

Baby lambs are much friendlier to watch.
Photobucket

Joel could have stayed and watched the chickens all day long.
Photobucket

Happy 4th of July!
Photobucket

I fell asleep on the way to the ball game. It was a busy day!
Photobucket

After my long, late afternoon nap I wouldn't go to sleep at night, so I got to stay up for the fireworks. I fell asleep before the finale....
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Pascua Family said...

Erynn- He is getting so big and has even changed so much from 12 mths to 18 mth. Its getting so hard to remember their "baby" days especially when they are a whirlwind around my feet!! Your posts and pictures really show what a great mommy Joel has, he is very blessed!