Friday, August 22, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer







We have had a nice relaxing time since we've sold our house. That small portion of time between on busyness to another. And then once that ones over, we'll have a new celebration in our house to keep us busy. Here's some photos of the last few weeks.

Before the move....




The Iowa State Fair


After the move...


Is it just me, or are the peeking pictures so cute?





We signed the final paperwork yesterday on our house. I'll have to get in with the camera soon before Troy takes out too much of the trash. I really want to get before and after shots of this house.




And I know several of you who watch my blog haven't seen me lately, so I'll post a belly shot. It's from the beginning of August, before we moved. I think around 20-21 weeks? I've definately gotten bigger. We can now see the baby moving from the outside. The other day Joel was slowly waking, like normal and was laying across my stomach. Well, the baby kicked him. He turned his head and looked at me like, "what happened mom?" Pretty fun times ahead, I'm sure. :)


0 comments: