Reflecting Time...amidst a Heap
Today I have been behind heap after heap of laundry. I have never been great at keeping up laundry, and the last few weeks. Yikes. Added to the fact that I now have an extra body to do laundry for (and that body can dirty at least a load or two a day...). I have tried to do a load a day, but even that has been tough. I can usually get to the laundry room once a day. The last 24 hours I have made a commitment to really working on the laundry. Which also meant less naptime for me today. Which was ok...Joel didn't fall asleep until later anyway (and then only slept an hour...)
Isaac was starting to get low on clothes in the closet.. No more onesies, pajama's. Few one piece outfits. I knew it was time to get them back where they belong. So as I am folding these clothes I start to take notice...they seemed small before Isaac was born, but large when he was wearing them. Now that they have been in the laundry pile a little while, they are starting to look small again. 3 weeks have gone by since Isaac was born and most 3 month clothes fit perfect. He's growing so fast, I am wondering how long he will be in them. Joel was in 3 month clothes only about 2 months and he was smaller.
The one enjoyable thing about several outfit changes a day..he can wear more of his outfits before he forever outgrows them....

0 comments:
Post a Comment