Diaper Free Toddler - Day 1
A few weeks ago I came upon this website on potty training in 3 days. I have always been one to just let Joel potty train himself. But I really liked this idea. For several months Joel has been going potty on the toilet. And more and more he has wanted to go at diaper changes and then taking a long time to come back to put his diaper on. So today, I decided, enough with the diapers, we'll just go without. This morning Joel kept asking for his diaper and I told him firmly, "No diapers." We had no accidents for the 1-2 hours this morning that we were diaper free. Naptime came with a few more tears about no diapers. But he laid down and went to sleep and woke up dry and going potty where it belongs. He did just now have an accident as I was typing. He called "potty" to me as he was going. He was in the middle of eating his snack, so am supposing it was because he was distracted. Thinking maybe he will learn from this. Joel is so particular about things being in their proper place, that I believe by the end of this weekend, that it is going to "click" with him pretty well. I just need to be persistant, more than I have the last few months.

1 comments:
Yay! Jeremiah was potty trained by the time he was 2 to 2 1/2 years old. I bet it will "click" and he will get the point.
Post a Comment