Monday, June 01, 2009

Gone Fish'n

We have a great fishing spot right on the sandbar located on our property. So, we have been loading up the fishing poles and heading down. I'm usually too busy with the baby to do much fishing. But Joel and Troy have a great time down there. Joel ends up muddy. We just have to watch out for him "hooking" us. Joel has learned the "sh" sound. So he says "tish'n pole."

I haven't grabbed my camera while we were down there yet, but here's some of Joel prepping to leave.

This one was a little blown out, but I did my best to bring it back because it's just cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

wheelercreations said...

Too cute! I'll have to bring Jeremiah down one day with Troy to go fishing. We took him two years ago, and he loved it! Didn't get a chance to do it last year. He still talks about i quite a bit though.