Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Isaac is 6 months!
Photobucket
Been a busy month for us. Isaac has learned to move and scoot. Gets up on his knees and pushes off. I see him then look again and he's clear across the living room. And, of course, he loves all those things he is NOT supposed to have. Isaac has also learned to sit by himself. I put him down yesterday and he just stayed. And now that is all he wants is for me to put him there. I think Isaac is also learning to wave his hand. Very very beginning, but I think he's doing it. He loves to mimic us. We are always making funny horse sounds in the house and Isaac repeats them, spitting bubbles everywhere. 6 months is such a fun age. They start to blossom out of the newborn baby and really start showing who they are. Here are some 6 month photos.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: