Kids are growing up too fast!
The kids are giving me too many milestones this month.
Joel is starting to talk in sentences real well. He loves to share stories of things that happened recently. His favorite is telling about how Jeremiah splashed and got him all wet in the eye when we were at the wading pool the other day. He's understanding possession words as well. Joel's, mommies, etc. Or Joel's turn (I hear this one a lot...) Or if I ask him a questions and he doesn't want to do it, "No, done." Everyone has a color in the home...except Isaac, that I can tell. Daddy is yellow. Mommy is red or pink. Joel is orange. He will give you the item based on the color it is. We have an orange bowl, and Joel always has to have that one for his cereal. The other day he was looking for the blue lid for his cup. I don't still know where it is, but he was determined to get the blue lid. He did settle for green.
Isaac is now able to get anywhere he wants, and in no time. He usually army crawls it. Which is cute. I don't think Joel did that. But is working on rocking on his knees, which means his fast crawls are going to be the speed of light soon. He went from not sitting up to doing it perfect this month. He now climbs into my lap. He seems so close to being able to get to a sit position by himself, as well as pull himself up. He LOVES to pull himself up using my hands, so I know it's only going to take him finding the right grasp on the right object. We've also, ever so slightly, started him on solid foods. He's not fond of puree'd stuff, but he'll eat cut up green beans real well. I never did like the puree'd stuff myself. Have a few I got from here and there, and hoping that will be enough for him.
Joel and Isaac play so much together. It's so much fun just to watch them interact. Mimicking each other. Joel just has to be careful. If he takes Isaac ball from him, you will find a high pitched squeal come out that you had no idea was in there. :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment