Boys + Trucks + Outdoors = Muddy Fun
This past week we had a beautiful day outside. Instead of taking Joel to the park, I decided to bring his Tonka Truck outside. He rode it about 2 blocks before we turned around and then he rode it, pushed it, walked without it the rest of the way. He also found some nice mud puddles and got his pants nice and brown, to which I am still trying to get clean.
Here are some photos of our day. By the way...now every time we go to our front porch he longingly climbs onto his now "outdoor" Tonka truck. :)
Curls
As Joel's Hair is getting longer, the back is getting curlier.

1 comments:
Hunter has the same curls! It's gonna make it soooooo hard for you to cut his hair someday! I get tons of compliments on Hunter's hair - and lately people have been telling me that "her hair is so gorgeous". LOL
Post a Comment