Jesus in the Morning
Every couple of weeks I sing a new song to Joel. A simple, easy song that he can pick up pretty easily. For a long time it was Ho Ho Hosanna. He still can sing that song so much. Most recently, it's
Jesus, Jesus,
Jesus in the Morning
Jesus in the Noontime
Jesus, Jesus
Jesus when the sun goes down.
Jesus in the Morning
Jesus in the Noontime
Jesus, Jesus
Jesus when the sun goes down.
The other day when Troy was putting Joel in his carseat, I was singing that to Joel. And he said "Jesus." So clear that me and Troy looked at each other shocked. So many parents teach their kids silly, meaningless, songs. And I admit, I sing some myself from time to time. But all of Joel's favorite songs so far have been songs about our Lord.

2 comments:
How sweet! You're one wise mama!
That's precious!
Post a Comment