Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Wanna Be Just Like You




One of my favorite things about the toddler age is their intense desire to be with their parents. Not just to be with them, but to be just like them. I was bringing the groceries in yesterday and Joel had to help. Grabbing two grocery bags, he drags them behind him. The are too heavy for him, but he determines to get them through the living room, in and through the dining room, to drop them off at my feet in the kitchen. Proceeds to climb into the chair and "help" with the groceries I have already pulled out of the bags to put away.

This weekend it was to be like his dad. Troy was putting a hole in our closet. We had some space under the stairs Troy wanted to use for storage. Joel was in there helping nearly the whole time. Here's some photos and a video clip of the day.







by the way... as a side note, Joel reached a mini milestone while typing this post. He has now learned to climb in AND out of his walker. :)

0 comments: