Growing Up

There's something about this picture that makes me realize that Joel is definitely not my baby anymore.. (besides the fact that he isn't). Maybe it's the expression with the hoodie? Looks like their's attidude there. He IS growing up though. He's now decided to try out the piercing scream when things don't go his way. He's smarter than he puts on as well. Today he was playing his puzzle and didn't put it on right, and wanted me to do it. I was feeding Isaac, and encouraged him with my words on how to do it himself. Well wouldn't you know he purposely put them on wrong many many times after that? Each time sounding like he was frustrated it didn't work. I smiled and "talked" him through it, in fun tones with him. He's just looking for some more attention I suppose. Because sure enough, he knew exactly what to do when I talked him through it. And I didn't even have to really explain myself.
Most of my readers have seen his video of him singing and playing the tambourine. I have always been trying to figure out what he's singing. I still don't know, but I figure they are songs we sing at church since those are all he knows. Well...last night in the midst of his sing song ramblings, I hear one word...."Cookie." Now...as far as I've heard...I haven't sung any songs at church that have to do with cookies. :)

1 comments:
Love the hoodie!!!! Looks like it fits him well. He is getting to be grown up!
Post a Comment