Thursday, January 15, 2009

Smiles and Baths

I should be cleaning, folding laundry, doing something while the kids are asleep. But... alas.. I am online posting pictures of my kids again. They are only little once, and I see them every day, while a lot of you...you see them every day through here. So.. this is for you all . (and me)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joel is not been making it easy for me to take pictures. I think he's decided he doesn't like the flash. So he runs and hides from me. What happened to my little camera ham?? So...the best way for me to take pictures of him right now are without the flash on. So, while they may be darker, not as sharp, at least they are pictures of his face.

Only a few months ago Joel did not like bathtime. Well, my sister had him one night and bought him some bath toys.. Didn't help. I brought them home with me and put a little bubble bath in his tub, a thing of bubbles and didn't wash his hair. And now he LOVES bathtime....well... just don't wash his hair...
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Love the smile that you caught of Issac :)