Tissue
Tonight I got to put both kids to bed alone. I got Isaac to sleep at 8, then worked on Joel. He cried for awhile. Thinking he missed his dad and had a hard time going to bed. So I was getting ready to go to sleep myself, and he was still crying. I go give him a drink of water to tuck him back in and he sits up and says something very tender and sincere. I can't make it out, but when I touch his face I know what he was saying, "Tissue." He'd been crying and got snot all over his face and wanted to have it cleaned up. It wasn't until after I got it that he quit crying and laid back down and on to sleep.

1 comments:
Too cute!! If only it was that easy to stop tears all the time. :) Oh and yes, our crib is okay (plus we have never used it as a crib anyways-just a toddler bed). Thanks though!
Post a Comment